He's a vengeful god. More reason to ignore the little bitch.

0
  • 3/28/2011
  • P-ublic E-nemy
  • Labels: , ,
  • Still they sang: "Hit me with your best shot. Fire away!"


    I am the Lord! I will send all my plagues upon thy heart, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people; that thou mayst know that there is none like me in all the earth!


    Source: The Old Testament
    Devastating floods
    Exodus 9:18 - Behold, I will cause it to rain...such as hath not been since the foundation thereof even until now.

    Severe droughts
    Exodus 7:19 - Stretch out thine hand upon their pools of water, that they may become blood.

    Rolling blackouts
    Exodus 10:21 - Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land, even darkness which may be felt.

    Disappearing beef
    Exodus 9:3 - Behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thy cattle which is in the field.

    The unthinkable
    Exodus 11:5 - All the firstborn in the land shall die


    Venezuela, art thou deaf?! I am the Lord!!!


    Source: Canadian Press & Datanalisis
    Leon said Chavez remains Venezuela's most popular politician, with an approval rating of more than 50 per cent — though Leon did not release a specific approval rating.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright 2010 VeeeATCH!