See y'all next week!

0

In two hours, I'll be headed out west to Canada's newest hub of radical islamic terrorism. We'll see how progressive & tolerant they are when I walk around in a leafs jersey. It's a short trip, and I'll be back on Sunday night - killing the illuminati by Monday.

I leave behind a mom who thinks Calgary is one giant cow farm, friends who suggest driving back because the airport screens for BC bud, and a serb girlfriend who's threatened to cut me up like a kosovar - should I try anything (minus her views on the balkans, she's actually a very sweet person).

Won't lie, trips like these make my dick scream "freedom!". Luckily, my heart has faster access to my brain. Within an hour away from home, the violin starts looping in my head:

Album: Old Crow Medicine Show - O.C.M.S.
Song: Wagon Wheel



Alternate Video

QUOTED FOR LIFE

Walkin' to the south out of Roanoke
I caught a trucker out of Philly, had a nice long toke
But he's a' headed west from the Cumberland Gap...
To Johnson City, Tennessee
And I gotta get a move on, before the sun
I hear my baby callin' my name & I know that she's the only one
And if I die in Raleigh - at least I will die free!

So rock me mama like a wagon wheel, rock me mama anyway you feel
Hey mama rock me...
Rock me mama like the wind and the rain
Rock me mama like a south-bound train
Hey mama rock me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 VeeeATCH!