Tiger moms

0
  • 3/20/2011
  • P-ublic E-nemy
  • Labels:
  • Amy Chua forces daughter Lulu to provide background music for her daytime soaps.

    If I threatened my girlfriend with theft, starvation, & confinement...
    My name would appear under a mugshot & I'd qualify for anus expansion therapy.

    If I did all of the above to my 7 year old...
    My name would be Amy Chua & I'd be a parenting expert.

    Source: Wall Street Journal
    Lulu was about 7, working on a piano piece called "The Little White Donkey" by the French composer Jacques Ibert. [She] announced in exasperation that she was giving up and stomped off...

    I hauled Lulu's dollhouse to the car and told her I'd donate it to the Salvation Army piece by piece...

    I threatened her with no lunch, no dinner...

    I wouldn't let Lulu get up, not for water, not even to go to the bathroom...

    You'd think the Wall Street Journal would know better. This little girl was tortured into playing classical music. If she ends up being any good, her long boring career will have to be subsidized by us hard working rock, rap, & dance fans.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright 2010 VeeeATCH!